BookCoverPro has made it easy to apply different styles within the same text box, simply by applying these tags of code to selected text (click on example above to enlarge):
- To bold text: [b]text in bold[/b]
- To italicize text: [i]text in italic[/i]
- To indent a line: [indent 20]text indented 20 points (using any number variable; no closing tag)
- To change text size: [typesize 20]text in 20 pixels[/typesize]
- Applying two tags to one text: [b][i]text in bold and italic[/i][/b]
- Overlapping two tags: [b] text in bold [i]bold and italic[/b]but this text is just italic. [/i]
A quick tip: Use your editing software of choice (Word, etc.) to style your text the way you like, with italics, bolding, sizing, and so forth -- then simply copy and paste right into the BCP text editing box. BookCoverPro maintains the styles with its tagging system.